NAB Easy Rent makes it easy to pay your rent online if you’re a tenant, or manage payments online if you’re an agent.
Benefits and features
- Automation of rental payments reduces administration and lets you focus on business growth.
- Streamlined reconciliation through a single file uploaded to your property management software.
- Improve cash flow, reduce arrears and increase landlord satisfaction.
- Your tenants can pay rent anywhere, 24/7.
- Includes a range of payment options; direct debit, credit card, BPAY® and Post billpay.
- Create periodic payment plans.
- Use arrears reports to manage outstanding payments.
- Generate SMS notifications to tenants.
- Download reporting files which are compatible with most property management software.
Rates and fees
In order to give you pricing, we'll need to gather more information about you and your business. Enquire online or call us on 1300 338 767 to talk about the right price for you.
What you'll need
- NAB Connect – our Internet Banking platform for business customers.
- NAB Trust Account – to deposit rental payments.
- NAB Transaction Account – for fees and charges.
How does NAB Easy Rent work?
- Day one –tenants lodge a payment by one of the available payment options.
- Day two – tenant’s bank transfers funds or advise if there are funds available.
- Day three – tenant’s cleared funds are disbursed into agent’s trust account overnight.
- Day four – cleared funds are in agent’s trust account. The payment is fully reconciled.
How to sign up
- Agents – give us a call to talk about your needs.
- We’ll chat about your business and see if NAB Easy Rent is right for you.
- You’ll work with our implementation officers to set up NAB Easy Rent.
- In most cases, you’ll be ready to start within a week.
- Tenants – you’ll be able to use NAB Easy Rent once your agent is set up.