BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
NAB Easy Rent makes it easy to pay your rent online if you’re a tenant, or manage payments online if you’re an agent.
Benefits and features
- Automation of rental payments reduces administration and lets you focus on business growth.
- Streamlined reconciliation through a single file uploaded to your property management software.
- Improve cash flow, reduce arrears and increase landlord satisfaction.
- Your tenants can pay rent anywhere, 24/7.
- Includes a range of payment options; direct debit, credit card, BPAY® and Post billpay.
- No dishonoured payments, only cleared funds.
- Create periodic payment plans.
- Generate SMS notifications and payment link to tenants in arrears.
- Download reporting files which are compatible with most property management software.
What you'll need
- NAB Connect – our Internet Banking platform for business customers.
- NAB Trust Account – to deposit rental payments.
- NAB Transaction Account – for fees and charges.
How does NAB Easy Rent work?
Here’s how it works for BPAY, Post Billpay or credit card. This process takes one day:
Step 1 Tenant lodges payment
Step 2 Funds cleared in Agent's trust account next business day
How to sign up
- Give us a call to talk about your needs.
- We’ll chat about your business and see if NAB Easy Rent is right for you.
- You’ll work with one of our implementation team members.
- In most cases, you’ll be ready to start within a week.