See how the NAB QuickBiz Loan could work for your business.
NAB QuickBiz is an unsecured business loan for up to $50,000 that you can apply for online. Applying is fast because it’s an unsecured loan. That means we don’t spend time checking the value of your assets. Instead, we recognise the strength of your business.
We do ask for a brief description of what the loan is for, but it’s your ability to meet the fixed monthly repayments that is most important for us. We decide this by checking your cash flow in the 12 months of financials you upload from Xero or MYOB. We’ll also review your credit score.
All this takes you just 5 minutes to upload and us just 60 seconds to check online. That means you get approval almost instantly.
Getting ready to apply online
Check that you can answer ‘yes’ to the following
- Your business accounts are done on Xero or MYOB (we will also need your accounting package login details).
- You’ve been operating for 12 months or more.
- You turnover at least $100,000 pa.
- You must be registered for GST.
- You have a valid ABN or ACN.
- At least 18 years old.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be a sole trader, partnership with up to 2 partners or a company with up to five directors.
- Your business and residential address must be in Australia.
- If you’re a NAB customer, we’ll your business transaction account details.
- If you’re new to NAB, we’ll need some I.D. E.g. your driver’s licence, passport or Medicare Card.
Complete your application in just 5 minutes
The 7-step application can take you just 5 minutes to complete.
You can find step-by-step help for uploading your Xero accounts here.
Or to upload your MYOB accounts, follow the steps outlined here.
What happens after approval?
- We email you the loan contract.
- You check and sign your contract
- You post, email, fax or hand your signed contract back to us.
- We deposit the funds into your business transaction account 1 business day after we receive your signed contract.
No fees and a competitive interest rate
The NAB QuickBiz Loan has no upfront or ongoing fees but costs may apply if you pay it off before the end date of your contract.
Interest is calculated daily on your remaining loan balance. The NAB QuickBiz loan has a competitive fixed interest rate of 13.85% per annum.
Sounds like a NAB QuickBiz loan is just what your business needs?
Apply for a NAB QuickBiz loan online.
If you want help choosing the best finance option for your circumstances, talk to your NAB Business Banker or call us on 13 10 12.
Please consider if the products mentioned are right for you by reading the product terms and conditions, available from NAB, before making any decision.