At a glance
We’re trusted for our expert advice and experienced in the particular needs of government.
Industry leading and trusted advice
Government respondents ranked NAB the top performer in Peter Lee Associates large corporate and institutional relationship banking survey, including:
- Number one for government relationship strength index in 2021
- Number one for client satisfaction overall in 2021
- Number one most trusted advisor in 2021
Strategic support for governments
Here's an example what we offer:
- A partnership approach: our dedicated team has a deep understanding of the public sector needs which underpins our ability to fund effectively.
- Whole-of-capital-structure solutions: from innovative models of infrastructure procurement to transaction banking platforms on the technology frontier.
- Specialist advice: to help navigate complexity, including balance sheet, capital and credit rating management.
- A deep investor network: we’ll help you access a diverse range of markets through our domestic and global investor network.
- A full-service investment platform: including investment advisory, asset and implemented consulting and custody services, plus a full suite of deposit, fixed-income, debt investment and derivative products to help drive investment returns.
A trusted partner in innovation
- Victorian Government - Whole of Victorian Government transactional banking panel member.
- Federal Government – supporting the SME Recovery Loan Scheme during the COVID pandemic.
- Affordable Housing – working with the Commonwealth Government on innovative ways to help Australians into the housing market including being a foundation partner in the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme.
- QTC Foreign Exchange solution – providing an innovative platform to deliver cost savings across Queensland.
- NT Government – long-term partner in the delivery of the whole-of-government transactional requirements, including innovative pre-paid cards solutions.
Get in contact
Contact Michael Bedwell, Head of Government and Education for any enquiries.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.