What you need to have ready
If you’re an existing customer, save time and use your NAB ID to prefill your personal and NAB financial information.
You can find your NAB ID on the back of your NAB card or in your NAB app under My Details.
If you’re a new customer and don’t have a NAB ID, you can still apply online. However, you’ll need to provide at least one form of ID.2
Information you need to give us
- Driver’s licence number (if you have one).
- Employment details for the past three years.
- Your income before and after tax.
- What assets you own, including cars and homes.
- What debts you owe, including personal loans, home loans, credit cards or buy now, pay later loans.
- Your general living expenses including food and groceries, recreation, education and dependents, rent, medical and health, insurance, vehicle and transport.
You may be asked to provide recent financial documents (such as payslips or bank statements) when applying3. Speed up your application by having these ready.