Your personal NAB Premium, Platinum or Signature credit card, or NAB Platinum Visa Debit card, provides the benefits of 7 complimentary insurances when you’ve made an eligible purchase.
To be eligible, you’ll need to spend at least $500 on pre-paid transport, tours, and/or accommodation on your NAB card and you were 90 years or under before you take off.
You, your spouse and any dependent children travelling with you.
Below you’ll find a snapshot of what’s covered. For the full list and any limits and excesses that apply, please read our policy information booklet (PDF, 420KB).
Among other things, the policy booklet explains that the benefit limits that apply if you are between the age of 76 and 90 on the date you depart for your trip are different to benefit limits that apply if you are under 76 on the date you depart for your trip.
- Overseas medical and dental expenses
- Cancellation and additional expenses
- Luggage and personal effects
- Extra travel cover including travel delay
- Rental vehicle damage and theft excess
- Accidental death and loss of income
- Personal liability and legal expenses
- Kidnap and ransom
What’s not covered?
Below you’ll find a snapshot of what’s not covered. For the full list and any limits and excesses that apply, please read our policy information booklet (PDF, 420KB).
- Overseas medical and dental illness or injury symptoms which you first became aware of after you booked your overseas travel tickets and before you went on your trip
- Claims arising directly or indirectly because of:
- any existing medical conditions (yours, a relative, or a member of your travelling party)
- the birth of a child (but unless otherwise excluded, a pregnancy related illness is covered up to and including 26 weeks gestation)
- accidental loss or damage to or theft of cash, personal computer screens, property you leave unattended, gold or precious metals
- intentionally or recklessly placing yourself in circumstances, or undertaking activities, which pose a risk to your personal safety (except in an attempt to save a human life).