The NAB Concierge Service can do more than just book your flights. It’s a 24/7 travel and lifestyle service available to Visa Signature, Platinum or Premium cardholders.
Available when you need
No matter where you are in the world, our concierge service is open day and night.
Great for travellers
You can use the service to plan your entire trip, as well as book all your flights and accommodation.
If something goes wrong, your concierge can help organise medical or legal services while you’re overseas. We also offer emergency interpretation assistance.
Lifestyle services available
Even when you’re back home, your concierge has plenty to offer:
- find, book and deliver tickets for live music, sports, and shows
- car and limousine rentals
- flower delivery
- reservations at health clubs, golf clubs, and hotels
- restaurant recommendations and bookings.
You’ll find a full list of services in the NAB Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 234KB).
Accessing NAB Concierge
- Signature cardholders call 1300 489 410
- Platinum and Premium cardholders call 1300 730 213
- for overseas phone numbers visit Visa Premium Concierge Here you’ll find information on how to get in touch from different countries and in different languages
- available 24/7.
Your concierge will do everything they can to get you the best bookings available, based on what you’re looking for (and how much you’d like to spend).
While the service is complimentary for eligible NAB cardholders (and any additional cardholders), you’ll still have to pay for the goods and services purchased through the concierge, as well as:
- any deposits paid
- costs of cancellation
- delivery and shipping costs, including insurance costs
- custom duties and import taxes
- costs incurred in transferring funds to fulfil a request
- funds advanced to fulfil a request.
Finalising your purchases
Before your plans are finalised, your concierge will provide you with a detailed breakdown of all the costs involved with your purchases. After you’ve agreed to the costs, they'll be charged straight to your eligible NAB card. Simple as that.