Important: If you do not understand anything in these terms and conditions or have any questions, ask us before you accept these terms and conditions.
NAB Mobile Cheque Deposit Terms and Conditions (effective 1st July 2019)
These terms and conditions:
- apply when you use the NAB app (the service) to submit a cheque for deposit within the mobile cheque deposit function of the service; and
- are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to your eligible account and your use of the service (whichever is relevant to you):
- Personal customers – see Part A Account Terms and Conditions and Part E NAB Internet Banking and NAB Telephone Banking terms and conditions of the Personal Transaction and Savings Products terms and conditions booklet; or
- Business customers – see Part A Terms and conditions and Part E NAB Internet Banking and NAB Telephone Banking terms and conditions of the NAB Business Products terms and conditions booklet (service terms and conditions).
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the applicable service terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply to the extent of that inconsistency.
2. Accounts eligible for mobile cheque deposits
Mobile cheque deposits are available on eligible personal and business transaction accounts that are visible within the mobile cheque deposits function in the service.
Accordingly, if your account is visible within the mobile cheque deposit function, then your account is eligible for mobile cheque deposits.
Mobile cheque deposits are not available on certain personal and business accounts including savings, credit card and term deposit accounts.
Please call 13 22 65 for further information about mobile cheque deposits and whether your account may be eligible.
3. Submitting a cheque for deposit
You must not submit a cheque using the service unless you are the true owner of the cheque. You are the true owner of a cheque for the purpose of these terms and conditions if the payee details on the cheque being submitted match the name (or one of the names) on the account to which the cheque is being deposited. Third party cheques are not accepted.