1 $2,000 Home Buying Bonus To be eligible for the $2,000 Home Buying bonus, customers need to drawdown a new home loan, or increase the limit of an existing home loan by $250,000 or more. Eligible NAB Home Loan products only. Customers must hold a NAB transaction account. Specifically, customers need to meet the following eligibility criteria: a) NAB Home Loan
- Drawdown must occur between Monday 17 June 2019 and Tuesday 31 December 2019 inclusive (“Offer Period”).
- The Home Buying Bonus is only available to new and existing customers who drawdown a new loan or increase the limit of an existing loan by $250,000 or more into an eligible NAB Home Loan product.
- Available on all NAB Home Loan products excluding refinances, lines of credit and Portfolio facilities or loans for building and construction purposes (BICOE loans).
- The offer is only available to individuals, including both owner-occupiers and investors. Businesses, trusts, non-resident borrowers and other non-natural persons are ineligible for the Home Buying Bonus.
- The offer is not available on uBank or Advantedge loans.
- The Home Buying Bonus is available only once per home loan application and per security. However, a customer is eligible to receive further bonuses if they drawdown additional loans on separate securities. Where there is a joint application, only the primary applicant will receive the Home Buying Bonus. However, either applicant may be eligible for additional bonuses for further loans drawn down on separate securities, subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.