Terms and conditions available on application. Except where stated, fees and charges may apply. Subject to normal lending criteria.
1 For full DHOAS eligibility criteria contact the Department of Veterans Affairs.
2 A break fee applies if you repay some or all of your fixed rate loan early. Economic costs payable if you break your fixed rate period.
3 Additional terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply to NAB Choice Package (available on request). Annual package fee applies and Choice Package discounts and benefits only apply whilst your loan is part of a NAB Choice Package.
*NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loan Discount Offer Terms and Conditions
The NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loan Discount Offer (“Offer”) is a discount of 1.37% p.a. off the advertised Variable Rate for Home Loans (Standard Variable Rate).
The Offer is available on:
- new NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Owner Occupier Home Loans of $20,000 or more where the borrower is making principal and interest repayments; and
- existing NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loans, when you increase your limit by $20,000 or more.
The Offer is available from 13 March 2020 until withdrawn by NAB. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the Offer, an application must be submitted during the period that the offer is available and then approved, and drawn down within the time period set out in the applicant’s loan offer.
The Offer is not available on:
- NAB Defence Force Fixed Rate Home Loans (either during the fixed rate period or when the fixed rate period ends and a variable rate applies);
- NAB Defence Force Choice Package Home Loan; or
- any refinance, variation, or change of loan purpose of any existing NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loans (except that the Offer is available for any limit increase, where the amount of the increase is $20,000 or more).
The Offer will permanently cease to apply to any otherwise eligible NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loan upon:
- a fixed rate applying to the loan. That is, if the borrower subsequently elects to fix the interest rate on a NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loan, that loan will be treated as a NAB Defence Force Fixed Rate Home Loan from that point onwards; or
- the borrower switches to interest only repayments.
To be eligible for the Offer, a maximum loan to property value ratio (LVR) of 90% applies.
The Offer replaces the previous discount offer on NAB Defence Force Variable Rate Home Loans dated 19 October 2019. The Offer may be withdrawn by NAB at any time without notice.
The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other discount offer that may apply to NAB Defence Force Home Loans from time to time.
Rates and information are correct as at 13 March 2020 and subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to all NAB products and are available on application. NAB lending criteria applies. Fees and charges are payable.
Comparison rates are based on a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rates applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as economic cost & cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN120040440937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.