NAB Internet Banking is a great way to stay on top of your loan.
Here you'll be able to see:
- use Internet Banking to see your NAB Personal loan balance
- loan transaction history (including repayments you've made)
- interest paid for the financial year
- next repayment amount and when it's due
- any available redraw
- transfer money into your loan account using the NAB App.
You can also do all of the above and transfer money into your loan account using the NAB App.
Keep your details up-to-date
It’s easy to keep your personal details up-to-date online using the NAB app or NAB Internet Banking. Change your mailing address, email and phone details quickly and easily.
NAB Smart Statements
We’ll send you a NAB Smart Statement every six months.
You can access your NAB Smart Statements online and access up to 7 years of your loan statements.
How much loan interest have I paid?
- Log into NAB Internet Banking with your NAB Identification Number (NIN) and Internet Banking password.
- Open the Account and select Account statements.
- Choose your personal loan account.