|Financial adviser||Individuals, joints and self-managed super funds (SMSFs).
|No financial adviser||SMSFs only.|
The NAB Wealth Builder is a savings account that allows you to consolidate deposits into one ‘easy-to-manage’ account and benefit from time saving and efficiency.
With the ability to reinvest income and make additional deposits, you can also benefit from compounding returns.
As the NAB Wealth Builder has no fixed maturity date, your account won’t require ongoing rollover instructions. Balances will remain invested until a Withdrawal Notice is provided by you and your selected Notice Period (31 day or 90 day) is completed.
You can benefit from competitive returns linked to movements in the RBA Cash Rate, plus a variable margin. This variable margin is dependent on the Notice Period you elect for your NAB Wealth Builder.
How does a NAB Wealth Builder work?
Features at a glance
|Opening balance||Upon account opening, deposit a minimum of $50,000. There’s no minimum ongoing balance required.|
|Notice periods||31 day and 90 day|
|Interest payments||Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly on your entire account balance. The RBA Cash Rate and/or your variable margin may change periodically.|
|Additional deposits||You can make additional deposits to your NAB Wealth Builder to a maximum of $2,000,000.|
|Withdrawals||Make withdrawals, subject to the agreed Notice Period of 31 or 90 days.|
|Statements||Quarterly (frequency can be changed upon request).|
|Fees and charges||$0|
NAB Wealth Builder rate = RBA Cash Rate + Variable margin
|Notice Period||Rate||RBA Cash Rate||Variable margin|
|Easy ongoing management||
|Access to funds||
Access your clients’ account information (advisers only)
- View your clients’ account details via NAB Internet Banking, NAB Connect and data feeds (you’ll need your clients’ authorisation). We offer data feeds to most financial planning software.
- Learn how to set up data feeds by calling one of our NAB Income and Investment Solutions Representatives.
Submitting a Withdrawal Notice
- You can submit a Withdrawal Notice by sending an email to NAB Cash & Investment Services with the required information as set out in the below template:
|Required information||Your details|
NAB Customer Number
NAB Wealth Builder Account no.
Withdrawals will be credited to your nominated account following your 31 or 90 day notice period.
- NAB Wealth Builder Product Disclosure Statement (PDF, 331KB)
- NAB Wealth Builder Application/Amendment Form (PDF, 356KB)
- Fact sheet: NAB Wealth Builder Summary (PDF, 328KB)
- Fact sheet: NAB Wealth Builder Application Checklist (PDF, 331KB)
- Fact Sheet: How to request withdrawals from your NAB Wealth Builder (PDF, 302KB)