About Analytics & Process Engineering
Analytics & Process Engineering teams are at the core of NAB; ensuring an exceptional experience for all of NAB’s personal, business and wealth customers.
Our people lead, inspire and drive projects and solutions that meet the strategic needs of our customers and business. Opportunities in this space are pivotal to NAB’s transformation agenda.
Our roles include customer and non-customer facing teams who provide a range of support functions. We develop and enhance technology services, manage transformational change and implement new ways of working and we even help our frontline business deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider all degrees/majors in:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Engineering (for Automation/Process Engineering stream)
- Software Engineering
You’ll need to choose a sub stream within Analytics & Process Engineering. You can choose from the following:
- Analytics & Process Engineering (Automation/Process Engineering) - utilise process engineering methodologies to drive operational excellence, process automation, process standardisation, re-engineering and optimisation with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Analytics & Process Engineering (Analytics/Data Science) - Utilise your analytical capabilities to enable data-driven decision making across all areas of NAB, applying advanced analytics to discover insights through data science, automation and artificial intelligence.
The work you’ll do in this stream
Depending on your chosen sub stream, you may be involved in the following activities:
- Use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to discover actionable insights, or build new analytic capabilities for our customers and business
- Broad range of activities in end to end bank and wealth operations
- Technical operations from the ground up including planning, communications, and execution
- Collaborating with supportive leaders who will provide coaching, mentoring and help enhance your networks
- Connecting with key stakeholders on exciting projects to enhance the customer experience
Where this stream can take you
Our program allows you to specialise and build a career in process engineering, analytics or data science with experience across a range of key NAB business areas. Graduates successfully transition into an analyst role within their specified sub stream in Analytics & Process Engineering.