We manage the risks that exist in all areas of the business and the environment in which we operate. We help maintain a strong risk governance and framework that originates at Board level and cascades down through the NAB group. We contribute to NAB’s sustainability and resilience by partnering through the provision of risk insight, appetite and oversight.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider degrees/majors in:
- Actuarial Science/Statistics
- Business Analytics
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Enterprise Risk
- Corporate and Institutional Bank Risk, Business and Private Bank Risk, and Consumer and Wealth Risk.
- Customer Products and Service Risk
- Group Regulatory Strategy and Affairs
- Technology and Operations Risk.
The work you’ll do in this stream
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- learn about the various risks within our industry and across the NAB Group
- develop risk data analytic capabilities
- develop and deliver our risk management framework
- promote a risk culture across the business
Where this stream can take you
Our graduate program is designed to lead to a career in risk. Our graduates successfully transition into an analyst role within one of the many teams across Risk, giving them diverse opportunities to specialise