Coming to work with us shouldn't feel like a chore. NAB offers a range of flexible working arrangements to allow you to work in a way that better suits your lifestyle. You'll be able to work with your leader to figure out the best working arrangement for you and your particular role. This could mean:
- working some of your normal hours at home, or another remote location
- flexible start and/or finish times
- job sharing, or moving from full-time to part-time
- working the same number of hours over less days
- taking lifestyle leave to volunteer, further your study, or more.
Working flexibly doesn't mean you're missing out on opportunities. But it does mean having the freedom to be yourself - to make time for the things that matter to you, and to be as excited about coming to work each day as we are about having you.