Special Offer on a new NAB QANTAS BUSINESS SIGNATURE CREDIT CARD
100,000 BONUS QANTAS POINTS
100,000 BONUS QANTAS POINTS when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within 60 days of account opening.View disclaimer *
NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. See important information below.
Business credit card rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Annual card fee
minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits - NAB Qantas Business Signature Credit Card
Earn points on everyday business purchases
Have full control over business spending
Your personalised global concierge service
- Take advantage of Visa’s tailored 24/7 concierge service for travel and lifestyle services.
- Receive pre-trip information for major destinations worldwide.
- Get restaurant reservations, event bookings, cultural, sporting, shopping and tourist information on request.
Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business
Visa Business Offers
- All Visa Commercial Card customers can claim Visa Business Offers.
- Gain access to a comprehensive suite of benefits across a variety of Business services including accounting software, marketing solutions as well as productivity tools that will enhance the efficiency of your business.
Visa Premium Benefits
- Visa Premium benefits are available to all Visa Business Signature cardholders.
- Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa Premium, include car rental discounts, access to hand-picked hotels, offers on airport lounges and travel programs.
Responsive service and support
- Access Visa’s global customer assistance wherever you are in the world - any time of the day or night.
- Access to NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 353KB)3 and NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance (PDF, 309KB)4
Link your accounting data to apply online
For a quick online decision, simply upload your financial data from any accounting package software. It’s best if you have your financial reports ready to go before starting the application to streamline the process. If you have Xero or MYOB online accounting software it’s even easier – simply connect securely with your login credentials and we’ll do the rest. Find out more about generating reports in the right format.
Eligibility requirements to apply
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Please have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of business financial data from your accounting software.
All NAB Business Credit Cards come with these great benefits
Provided you operate your account responsibly, if fraud occurs you'll be reimbursed for the fraudulent transaction.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
Digital Wallet Pay
You can now tap and pay with the smartphones and wearables you already own and use everyday.
Want to know more?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you who don’t have MYOB or Xero:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 852KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business is registered for GST and has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes. You can't use funds to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you have existing NAB Business Lending, you can apply online for an additional NAB QuickBiz Loan, NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, NAB Business Credit Card or NAB Equipment Finance Loan 50 days after your most recent establishment date.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my repayment option after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
* Qantas Business Signature Special Offer
Offer commenced on 8 October 2018. To be eligible for the 100,000 Qantas bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Business Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved and spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within 60 days of account opening. Everyday business purchases are purchases made in accordance with the NAB Qantas Commercial Card Rewards Conditions (PDF, 326KB). These terms describe the purchases not eligible to earn points including, but not limited to, transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. Bonus points will be credited to the qualifying member’s account within three months of meeting the spend criteria.
The NAB Qantas Business Signature Card is for business purposes only. Offer applies to approved applicants only. Offer available until withdrawn. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. A valid ABN is required to open a Commercial Card facility with NAB. ABN registration checks will be performed once the application has been received. Bonus points offer not available in conjunction with any other new business credit card offer, or where you currently hold or have closed any NAB business credit card which included a special offer, within the previous twelve months. Offer is not available when closing / transferring from another NAB business credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
If you pay your closing balance on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers' cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
All Qantas Points earned using the card(s) are credited to a points earner nominated by the Customer. A points earner must be the Customer or a cardholder with a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account. To earn points using your NAB Qantas Business Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee may apply; however, NAB has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to NAB members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffnab. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Refer to the NAB Qantas Commercial Card Rewards Conditions (PDF, 326KB) for details of eligible business spending. Points are capped at $50,000 spend per card per statement period.
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
Visa Concierge Service
This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pty Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 498 594 (Option 3) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information about Visa’s Privileges Program, please refer to the Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business at http://visapremium.com.au.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Conditions (PDF, 417KB)
- NAB Qantas Commercial Card Rewards Conditions (PDF, 326KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 353KB)
- NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance (PDF, 309KB)
Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Details are correct as at 16 May 2019 and are subject to change by NAB. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.