ON A NAB QANTAS BUSINESS SIGNATURE CARD
rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Annual card fee
interest free days on business purchases1
minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits
Earn points on everyday business purchases
Have full control over business spending
- Multiple cards with individual credit limits under a single facility.
- Get detailed monthly statements per cardholder and one overall summary.
Your personalised global concierge service
- Take advantage of Visa’s tailored 24/7 concierge service for travel and lifestyle services.
- Receive pre-trip information for major destinations worldwide.
- Get restaurant reservations, event bookings, cultural, sporting, shopping and tourist information on request.
Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business
- Save on car rental, including fee waivers.
- Access accommodation booking services and access to hand-picked hotels.
- Receive special offers on VIP airport lounge access and travel assistance programs.
- Take advantage of exclusive discounts and complimentary gift items at duty free retailers and shopping centres.
- Find out more about the benefits and features of Visa.
Responsive service and support
- Access Visa’s global customer assistance wherever you are in the world - any time of the day or night.
- Access to NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 509KB)3 and NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance4
Link your accounting dataFast & simple online application
For a quick online decision, simply upload your financial data from any accounting package software. It’s best if you have your financial reports ready to go before starting the application to streamline the process. If you have Xero or MYOB online accounting software it’s even easier – simply connect securely with your login credentials and we’ll do the rest. Find out more about generating reports in the right format.
Get startedYou can apply online if you're:
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for the GST for at least 12 months, with a valid ABN/ACN and turnover of at least $100,000 per year.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of business financial data from your accounting software.
more great benefits
NAB Defence detects fraudulent transactions. If fraud occurs, we’ll give back all your money.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
Want to know more?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you who don’t have MYOB or Xero:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 901KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business has been registered for GST for at least 12 months and has a turnover of at least $100,000 p.a.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes. You can't use funds to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my repayment option after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
* Qantas Rewards Special offer
Offer commences on 3 July 2017. Bonus points - To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must be approved and issued with a new NAB Qantas Business Signature Card by 10 November 2017 and spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within 60 days of account opening. Everyday business purchases excludes transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. The bonus points allocation of 75,000 Qantas Points will be credited to a Nominated Points Earner's Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 3 months of meeting the $4,000 eligible business purchases spend criteria. Bonus points offer not available in conjunction with any other new business credit card offer or where you currently hold or have closed a NAB business credit card which included a special offer within the previous twelve months. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB business credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer.
1 Interest free days on business purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
All Qantas Points earned using the card(s) are credited to a points earner nominated by the Facility Owner. A points earner must be a Facility Owner or a cardholder with a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account. To earn points using your NAB Qantas Business Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee may apply, however, NAB has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to NAB members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffnab. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Refer to NAB Qantas Business Facility Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF, 603KB) for details of eligible business spending. Points are capped at $50,000 spend per card per statement period.
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insuranceis issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insuranceis issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.