Your business won’t have to worry about the cost of purchasing vehicles, which means keeping your working capital in your business.
Benefits for employers
Keep your capital in your business
Less admin costs
Reduce stress with no vehicle management or maintenance worries.
Become an employer of choice
Attract staff with a tax effective, flexible and fully maintained vehicle lease option.
Benefits for employees
A single, simple repayment
Covering all your running costs and the convenience of a fuel card included.
Save on your purchase
You can potentially save on the purchase of a new vehicle.
End of lease flexibility
With options available depending on whether or not you wish to own or sell the vehicle.
How it works
- Offered via FleetPartners.
- A fully maintained novated lease is a three-way agreement between the employer, the employee and the vehicle lease supplier (FleetPartners).
- Employees can have payments deducted from their pre and post tax dollars as part of their salary package, with payments covering the costs of running the vehicle (including petrol, service and maintenance, tyres, registration, insurance and roadside assistance).
- At the end of the lease, the employee is responsible for the residual value of the vehicle.
What you need to know
- Minimum term is one year.
- Maximum term is eight years.
What it costs
- Provided by FleetPartners on application.
Depending on your circumstances and needs, NAB may refer you to FleetPartners who can assist you and your employees with novated lease options. After NAB's referral, you or your employees will deal directly with FleetPartners. They will continue to be your point of contact for service and support.
FleetPartners is the provider of the Fully Maintained Novated Leasing and Fully Maintained Operating Leasing for Small Fleets products and services. NAB does not make any representation in regards to, and on behalf of FleetPartners concerning its products, service or its application processes.
The tax comments provided in this document are of a general nature. NAB recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences arising from the use of any NAB Equipment Finance solution as they apply to your particular circumstances.
NAB will be paid a commission by Fleet Partners if you obtain a Lease as a result of a referral.
NAB staff members may also be entitled to receive additional monetary or non-monetary benefits and/or rewards as a result of a referral.