* Applying is fast and easy
For the NAB QuickBiz Loan and NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, funds will be provided within one business day upon receipt of signed contracts. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and VIC public holidays.
1 NAB QuickBiz Loan Special Fixed Rate Offer
- The offer is available for new NAB QuickBiz Loans with fixed repayments over 12, 24, or 36 months
- NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the offer, an application must be submitted during the period that the offer is available and then approved, and drawn down within the time period set out in the applicant’s loan offer.
- The offer cannot be used in connection with or in addition to any other discounts, promotions or rebates offered by NAB.
- The NAB QuickBiz Loan is only available to approved NAB business customers. The loan must be used for business purposes only. All applications are subject to the NAB’s lending criteria and credit approval processes. Complete loan terms and conditions will be outlined in the letter of offer should your application be successful.
2 As part of linking your account, NAB will not access personal or customer information.
~ Loans from $100k - $250k are available for eligible existing customers only. Lending criteria applies.
NAB QuickBiz Loan
Standard product information
This loan is available only as a fixed interest rate principal and interest loan for a 12, 24 or 36 month term with monthly repayments. The NAB QuickBiz loan interest rate applies from the drawdown date of your NAB QuickBiz Loan until the end of your loan term. Variable rate loan and interest only loans are not available. Economic costs may be payable if you terminate early. If this does not work for you, we have other loan options that may better suit your needs.
You must have an Australian bank account, in the same name as your business, to receive your funds.
The NAB QuickBiz Loan has no upfront or ongoing fees but economic costs may apply if you choose to pay the loan off before the end date of the contract.
NAB QuickBiz Overdraft
Standard product information
The overdraft is available as a variable interest rate only. Debit interest is calculated on the daily outstanding balance and is charged to the account on the last banking day of the month. A QuickBiz Overdraft service fee applies and is charged to the account on the last banking day of each month. Fees and charges may apply to your linked transaction account.
You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
The NAB QuickBiz Overdraft is only available as a new facility. It can’t be applied to existing NAB business overdrafts.
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.