Every business is unique, so we work with you to ensure repayments are aligned with your anticipated cash flow and seasonality.
Benefits and features
Your own tailored repayments
Tax benefits and deductions
Generally, the rental interest you pay is deductible to the extent the equipment is used in the business.
End of lease options
No deposit to pay and security is the equipment itself, so your capital stays in your business1.
What you need to know
- Minimum term is one year.
- Maximum term is five years.
- Other terms can be considered on application.
- Minimum loan amount is $10,000.
- Maximum loan amount is unlimited.
- Agreement under $500,000 is fixed.
- Agreement over $500,000 is fixed or floating.
- Available on application.
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually, in arrears, in advance.
- Seasonal – to suit your seasonal cash flow needs.
- We purchase the asset and rent it to you. At the end of the term the asset is transferred to you.
- The asset is generally used as the security. In some cases extra security might be needed which will be assessed on application.
Rates and fees
|Lease documentation and settlement fee1||$475 (plus GST)|
|Sale and lease back||$550 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater (plus GST)|
|Specialised documentation||$750 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater (plus GST)|
|Early Termination Administration Fee||$125 per event (plus GST if applicable) applicable on prepayment of finance leases entered into after 11 November 2016|
|Personal Property Securities Registration and Maintenance Fee – lease||$27.50 (GST inclusive)|
|Registration of a security interest on the Personal Property Securities Register (for each registration)||Applicable government registration fees may apply|
Calculate your repayments
1Fee applies for standalone facilities and those drawn under a Master Asset Finance Agreement.
Terms and conditions
- 100% finance is mandatory.
- Proceeds of trade-ins and/or deposits must not be used as equity.
- Your ownership of the goods at expiry of the lease contract is not guaranteed.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Full details are available from NAB on request. Credit approval and asset eligibility criteria apply.
The tax comments provided in this document are of a general nature. NAB recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences arising from the use of any NAB equipment finance solution as they apply to your particular circumstances.