Steps for adding an account under a different business
You can get started by using the NAB Connect Amendment form, which includes the ability to relate an entity, or by logging into NAB Connect as an Administrator.
- From the Admin menu, select ‘Amendments’.
- Select Create request.
- In the Request type drop-down list, select ‘Add accounts’. The form will then expand to display more fields.
- In the Requestor contact details field, check the customer details that NAB Connect has pre-populated.
- Verify the contact phone and email details, and update with new details if required.
- In the Accounts section, select ‘Add account’.
- Select the relevant account type and then complete the details for the account, card or merchant facility that you want to add to your NAB Connect facility.
- To add a ‘Merchant Facility’, select the Credit card account type and type the Merchant ID in the Card number field. In the Preferred Name field, type ‘Merchant’. Merchant facilities are only available via Online Statements.
- If you want to add more accounts, select Add and next. If not, select Add and close. The Amendment Request screen redisplays with the accounts listed in the Accounts section.
- Select Next.
- In the Assign new accounts to services section, select:
- Yes, to add the new accounts to all the services currently registered to your NAB Connect facility.
- No, to select which accounts you want your services to be used with. This displays the Accounts/Services matrix. Select the services to assign the new accounts to.
- Select Next to continue.
- In the Assign new accounts to users section, select:
- Yes, to add the new accounts to all users currently registered to your NAB Connect facility.
- No, to select which accounts you want to add to your users. This displays the Accounts/Users matrix. Select the users to assign the new accounts to. Select Next to continue.
Read the next steps and select Print request to generate a PDF. The form generated will display sections that didn’t appear on the screen/section you just completed, such as:
- Terms and Conditions
- Customer Declaration and Execution.
Sign where indicated, scan and email your signed PDF to NABConnect.Onboarding@nab.com.au, opens in new window. You will receive a reference number via email to confirm receipt of your request.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.