Steps for an Administrator to add a new service
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect as an Administrator to get started.
Create an amendment request to add services
- From the Admin menu, select ‘Amendments’.
- Select 'Create request' from the Amendment register.
- In the Request type drop-down list, select ‘Add services’.
- Check the Requestor contact details section. It is pre-populated, so you’ll need to verify the contact phone and email details, and update with new details if required.
- In the Nominated authority for completion of amendment section, select who will be the primary contact for this request. This will either be Requestor (yourself) or Someone else. If you select the Someone else option, you’ll need to provide additional details of the person you nominated. These additional details are mandatory.
- In the Services to add section, select the services you want to add from the list by ticking the corresponding checkbox and select Next.
- If you’re adding Direct Credit, Payroll or Executive Payroll services, an additional information screen displays where you need to have a Direct Entry (DE) ID to proceed.
- If you do not have a DE ID, select 'New' (fee applies). You can elect to use one of NAB’s generic DE User ID at no cost. Alternatively, you can apply for a unique DE User ID registered under your business name for a $150 fee per ID. When applying for a unique DE User ID, the Credit User Application Form (PDF, 243KB), opens in new window is required to be completed and submitted together with the signed 'Add services' PDF form.
- If you have a DE ID, then select Existing. The Onboarding Team will contact you within 48 hours of lodging the request to obtain the details of the existing Direct Entry Credit User ID you want to add or assign to the new service.
- Select Next to display the Assign new services to accounts screen. Either select:
- Yes, to add the new services to all the accounts currently registered to your NAB Connect facility.
- No, to select which services you want your accounts to be used with. Depending on the option you chose to assign the new services to your accounts, the matrix will either be editable or not. If the matrix is editable, tick the ‘New service’ checkbox/s for each account. Select Next to continue.
- In the Assign new services to users section, select:
- Yes, to add the new services to all users currently registered to your NAB Connect facility
- No, to select which services you want to add to your users. Depending on the option you chose to assign the new services to users, the matrix will either be editable or not. If the matrix is editable, tick the ‘New service’ checkbox/s for each account. Select Next.
Read the next steps and select Print request to generate a PDF. The form generated will display sections that didn’t appear on the screen/section you just completed, such as:
- Terms and Conditions
- Customer Declaration and Execution.
Sign where indicated, scan and email your signed PDF to NABConnect.Onboarding@nab.com.au, opens in new window. You will receive a reference number via email to confirm receipt of your request.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.