Steps to download and print Set off reports
A Set off facility refers to linked accounts that share a common overdraft limit and a common interest and fee structure. A Set off report will provide end of day balances and overall data on your Set off facilities.
- From the Accounts menu, select ‘Set off reports’.
- Under Set off group, select a Set off facility.
- In the For the period section, you can select or specify a date period.
- Select ‘Display’.
- If your date period includes multiple dates, you can navigate through the page using the navigation icons.
- Select ‘Export’ to download an extract of your report, or alternatively you can print a copy of your report.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.