Steps to download and export a merchant report
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Accounts menu, select ‘Merchant reports’.
- Select ‘Report type’ or search by ‘Report date’ range or by ‘File size’.
- Click ‘Display’. The reports display with the most recent first.
- Select the report you want to view or download.
- To export the report, select ‘Export’.
- Check the options on the download pop-up screens to complete the download.
To add reporting for a merchant facility that’s not in the business name of your NAB Connect facility, complete the NAB Connect Amendment form and request to add the EB 165/FX 165 Reports service.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.