A company/business name search fee may be payable at opening of all new accounts/facilities/packages and for facility increases/renewals. A Personal Property Securities Register search fee may also be payable. For more details see Section 5.
How fees are calculated
Fees for the following business accounts are calculated from the last business day of the previous month to the second last business day of the current month.
- NAB Business Everyday Account ($0 Monthly Fee Option)
- NAB Business Everyday Account ($10 Monthly Fee Option)
- NAB Business Interest Account
- NAB Business Management Account (no longer for sale)
Account Service Fees
For all business accounts, the account service fees are payable and debited on the last business day of the month.
When are these fees first charged?
The fee is charged in the month you first use your account, following the month in which your account is opened. The fee will be charged monthly after that.
(Note: Your use of the account includes when you initiate any credit or debit transaction, request an overdraft for your account or when you swap from one business account to another of these business accounts. Use doesn’t include when you swap from an inactive business account).
Account Transaction Fees
When are these fees payable?
For all business accounts, account transaction fees are payable and debited on the last business day of the month.
- Non-NAB ATM transaction fees which are payable and debited on the day the transaction occurs
- NAB Business Visa Debit Card or other service fees detailed in Section 5 may be payable on the day the transaction occurs
- NAB Farm Management Account which are charged annually on the anniversary date of opening the account
There are other service fees detailed in Section 5 which apply to business accounts including NAB Statutory Trust Accounts and NAB Retail Lease Account. Unless otherwise specified these fees are payable on the day the transaction occurs and are debited on the day on which a fee is incurred.
Some additional information
Fees may apply to transactions at ATMs operated by other ATM networks.
Any fees which have become payable but have not yet been debited will be calculated and debited on the day your account is closed. Those fees will be displayed on your final account statement.
NAB Connect and NAB Direct Link
All business channel fees that relate to NAB Connect and NAB Direct Link are separate and additional to those set out in this guide. For all channel fees and charges please refer to nab.com.au