These terms apply to your balance transfer request.
What some words mean in these Terms
- "You" is the person completing this balance transfer request.
- "NAB" is the National Australia Bank Limited.
- "NAB card account" is your personal NAB credit card account.
- "NAB card account terms" means the terms and conditions that apply to your NAB Card Account.
- "Nominated account" is any account from which you've requested a balance transfer.
- "Promotion period" is the number of monthly statement periods or other period of time the special promotion will apply to the balance transfer amount and is set out in the details of the balance transfer offer.
- "Special promotion" is the interest rate offered by NAB in connection with the transfer of a balance from a nominated account for the promotion period.