Equity View in the NAB app:
You can get an estimate of your property equity1 with the mobile banking app. In just a few taps, it will compare the market value of your property with your current NAB loan balance – all in the one spot.
1. Log into the NAB app.
2. Select your home loan from your account list.
3. On the top right-hand corner tap Manage.
4. Select “Estimate my property equity.”
5. Enter the address of the property you would like an estimated value for.
6. The estimated value for the property you selected will appear compared to the loan you selected, which gives an estimated equity range.
NAB Suburb Insights Reports:
Our property valuation reports give you insights about a suburb or specific property and are emailed to you within five minutes, so you can be prepared to make your decision.
Our insights reports include:
- Estimated valuation for your property
- Median sales prices for your suburb
- Estimated rental yield if you were to rent out your property.
If you’re looking for insights for your area, download free NAB Property Reports to get the inside edge.
NAB Equity Calculator
The NAB equity calculator allows you to work out how much equity you might be access based on your current scenario. It also answers frequently asked questions like:
- How much equity can I leverage from my property?
- What would happen if I keep my property?
- What are the costs associated if I choose to sell my property?