About Private Wealth
Private Wealth is an integrated team of specialists in banking, investments and advice from NAB Private Wealth, JBWere and nabtrade. We’re responsible for the seamless delivery of tailored banking, wealth and investment solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs and ambitions, wherever they are in their lifecycle.
We provide expertise in:
- wealth and investment strategies and services for high net worth individuals, families, institutions and for-purpose organisations (JBWere)
- private banking for high net worth customers, retirees, investors, entrepreneurs and business owners (NAB Private Wealth)
- online share trading capability for self-directed investors (nabtrade).
Our Private Wealth graduate roles are based in Melbourne and Sydney.
What we look for in a Private Wealth graduate
We’re looking for graduates who have a good understanding of financial markets and investments. You will be commercially astute, digitally literate and are passionate about delivering service that is professional, compliant and high calibre. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and seek to provide unique and differentiated banking and investment insights to high net worth individuals and families.
You will need a degree or major from the following preferred areas:
Our Private Wealth teams
You’ll complete rotations across our business ensuring you develop the skills and knowledge critical for a career in Private Wealth. This may include:
- NAB Private Wealth
- Customer Lending Solutions
- Business Lending
- Data, Analytics and Strategic Execution
What you’ll do in Private Wealth
- Work with a team of Private Bankers to provide tailored banking solutions for high net worth customers.
- Develop strong customer relationship building skills.
- Construct lending proposals tailored for high net worth individuals.
- Work with our teams that provide strategic advice across areas such as investment and portfolio management, cash-flow planning, superannuation and retirement planning.
- Actively support both transactional and full portfolio management services.
- Collaborate with different teams across NAB to meet client needs.
- Develop an understanding of both banking and investment products and services.
- Participate in strategic projects to support the growth and performance of the business.
Where Private Wealth can take you
Our graduate program is designed to lead to a career in our Private Wealth business. Once you have successfully completed the program you can expect to join a team working with Private Bankers, advisers and clients.
Other graduate careers to consider
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.