- No account or transaction fees1.
- No minimum balance or deposit required.
Benefits and features
Do more with your money
Earn interest on every dollar
Rates and fees
- $0 monthly account fee.
- $0 transaction fees1.
- Fee-free periodic payments to any NAB business loan.
- No ATM fees within Australia at NAB ATMs.
- NAB Business Visa Debit card international transaction fee – 3% of the converted AUD amount will be charged for international transactions2.
- Overseas ATM fees apply if you use ATMs via PLUS or CIRRUS networks overseas:
- Balance enquiry - $1
- Withdrawal - $4
- Foreign currency transaction fee (includes PLUS or CIRRUS foreign currency conversion fees) – 2% of Australian dollar transaction amount (applies to withdrawals made in currencies other than Australian dollars).
1Additional service fees and charges will apply to other services such as multiple funds transfers made via NAB Internet Banking and international money transfers, as detailed in ‘Section 2 – Agribusiness Products and Services’ and ‘Section 5 – Other service fees’ of NAB’s brochure ‘Business Banking Fees – A Guide to Fees and Charges’. All business channel fees that relate to NAB Connect, NAB Direct Link, National Online Corporate and National Online Business are separate and additional.
2International transactions are transactions where the merchant, financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure documents, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
Closing your account
You or any other authorised person can request to close your account by visiting a NAB branch, calling our contact centre, contacting your banker or by providing written notice. There may be certain circumstances in which we are unable to close your account immediately, and in these cases, we may request further information from you.