- No monthly account fee.
- No minimum balance or deposit.
Benefits and features
Do more with your money
Earn interest on every dollar
Get greater access to your funds
Rates and fees
- $0 monthly account fee.
- Fee-free periodic payments to any NAB business loan.
- No ATM fees within Australia at NAB ATMs.
- Overseas ATM fees apply if you use ATMs via PLUS or CIRRUS networks overseas:
- Balance enquiry – $1
- Withdrawal – $4
- Foreign currency transaction fee (includes PLUS or CIRRUS foreign currency conversion fees) – 2% of Australian dollar transaction amount (applies to withdrawals made in currencies other than Australian dollars).
Additional service fees and charges will apply to other services such as international money transfers, multiple funds transfer made via NAB Internet Banking as detailed in Section 5 – Other service fees of NAB's brochure 'Business Banking Fees – A Guide to Fees and Charges'. All business channel fees that relate to NAB Connect, NAB Direct Link, National Online Corporate and National Online Business are separate and additional.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
Closing your account
You or any other authorised person can request to close your account by visiting a NAB branch, calling our contact centre, contacting your banker or by providing written notice. There may be certain circumstances in which we are unable to immediately close your account, and in these cases we may request further information from you.