- Enjoy 35 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
Purchase interest rate
interest free days1
minimum facility credit limit
Benefits and features
Manage your cashflow
Monitor and control your business' expenses
- Set individual cardholder credit limits for employees who need to make purchases.
- Annual card fee charged monthly at $9 per card.
Protection against unauthorised transactions
Make the most of your card
- View transactions online via NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- Personalise your cards with your business name.
1 Interest free days on business purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
2 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.