- Enjoy 35 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
NAB Business Card RATES & FEES
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Monthly card fee
interest free days on business purchases1
minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits - NAB Business Charge Card
Manage your cashflow
Monitor and control your business' expenses
- Set individual cardholder credit limits for employees who need to make purchases.
Protection against unauthorised transactions
Make the most of your card
- View transactions online via NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- Personalise your cards with your business name.
Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business
- All Visa Commercial Card customers can claim Visa Business Offers.
- Gain access to a comprehensive suite of benefits across a variety of Business services including accounting software, marketing solutions as well as productivity tools that will enhance the efficiency of your business.
Manage expenses electronically and reduce interest costs
- The outstanding balance of your facility is automatically debited each month from a nominated account.
Link your accounting dataFast & simple online application
For a quick online decision, simply upload your financial data from any accounting package software. It’s best if you have your financial reports ready to go before starting the application to streamline the process. If you have Xero or MYOB online accounting software it’s even easier – simply connect securely with your login credentials and we’ll do the rest. Find out more about generating reports in the right format.
Get startedYou can apply online if you're:
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Please have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of business financial data from your accounting software.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you who don’t have MYOB or Xero:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 852KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business is registered for GST and has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes. You can't use funds to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you have existing NAB Business Lending, you can apply online for an additional NAB QuickBiz Loan, NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, NAB Business Credit Card or NAB Equipment Finance Loan 50 days after your most recent establishment date.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my repayment option after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
1 Interest free days on everyday business purchases
If you pay your closing balance on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers’ cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming-related purposes).
2 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 492KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 353KB)
Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Details are correct as at 16 May 2019 and are subject to change by NAB. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.