rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Annual card fee
interest free days1
minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits
Provided you operate your account responsibly, if fraud occurs you'll be reimbursed for the fraudulent transaction.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
what is nab rewards?
Want more to choose from?
With our NAB Rewards program you can redeem your rewards points for a wide range of products, travel, technology and experiences.
Before you apply
Information you'll need
- Copies of your business financial statements (at least one year required).
- Copies of any interim business financial figures.
- Copies of personal taxation returns for all business partners or directors.
- The current value of any personal assets and liabilities of all business partners and directors.
- Balances of any existing business loans/lines of credit.
- You may need to provide a copy of your Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Tax Portal Activity Statement and ATO Tax Portal Itemised Account (no more than three months old).
After you submit your application
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application and we will contact you within 48 hours to advise on the progress of your application.
- Once you have submitted this application, you will also be required to sign the necessary consents and complete a Cardholder Establishment Details form.
- If your business is a company, a Director's Guarantee may be required.
Things you need to know
Ways to apply
Ways to apply for a NAB Rewards Business Platinum Card include:
Enquire online below or;
Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 901KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
Contact your NAB Business Banking Manager or;
Give us a call on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
1 Interest free days on business purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
2 Earning Points
Points are earned and redeemed in accordance with the NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions available at rewards.nab.com.au. These terms describe the purchases not eligible to earn points. You must have an open and active NAB Rewards credit card account to earn points.
3 How does Points Booster work?
Triple points = 1 standard point + 2 additional standard points (bonus points)
Overseas purchases - Purchases (in store and online) where the merchant, financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia. International transaction fees continue to apply.
Webjet - Purchases made online with Webjet via NAB Rewards Store or on Webjet.com.au.
Double points = 1 standard point + 1 additional standard point (bonus point)
Use your card to shop in-store and online at your favourite major department stores and hardware stores; such as, Myer, David Jones, Bunnings, Mitre 10 and many more – the choice is yours.
Points Booster is subject to the NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions. Only eligible transactions under those terms and conditions earn points and bonus points. Points are credited to your points balance after the eligible transaction is credited to your NAB Rewards credit card account: for standard points within 3 business days of processing and for bonus points within 3 business days of processing.
4 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
5 NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
- NAB Rewards terms and conditions (PDF, 268KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Rates, fees and charges