- Interest rate – Floating interest rates are calculated using the applicable NAB Business Lending Rate plus your Customer Margin (available upon application). Fixed interest rates are structured by a market specialist.
- Interest charges – Calculated daily and payable in arrears up to 2 banking days following the expiry of the pricing period. Interest is charged to your nominated working account.
Here's what you get
The ability to borrow amounts over $250,000
Loan terms from 30 days to up to 15 years (subject to qualifying criteria)
Progressively draw down on your loan for construction purposes
Online transaction capability for repayments and redraws (on floating and cap components) allows the loan to be more accessible and support business needs
Our markets specialists can structure a loan facility to protect against rate movements and help lower your lending costs.
A flexible and easy to use loan
Loan structure doesn't need to be agreed to upfront and new components are easily added with no additional documentation required
Loans can be interest-only or established with principal repayments
Match payment schedules and interest charging dates to your business's cash flow cycles
One interest payment under one account, like a term loan.
Rates and fees
- Fees and charges – Available upon application.
- Pricing periods – monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly and half yearly options available.
- Repayment options - Interest only or principal and interest.
A variable rate that is reset for each pricing period for the term of the loan.
How it works
Choose the right finance
Uncover the right finance options to suit your needs. If you’re unsure, talk to us over the phone or in person with your local NAB Business Banker.
You can apply over the phone or in person with your local NAB Business Banker.
Once the approval is sorted, we’ll send you the completed documents to sign and return.
Receive your finance
Once all documents are received and approved you’ll receive your facility.