- Great for purchasing an existing business, funding expansion or investing to grow.
- An all up variable rate available.
- Simple and straightforward monthly fee.
- A dedicated business loan, so you can keep your personal finances separate.
- In arrears means that you will pay interest at the end of your loan term, freeing up your business capital.
- In advance lets you use extra cash flow in the current year to pay for the following years financing costs.
- Make additional repayments during a variable rate period to help you get ahead faster and potentially save interest.
- Money when your business needs it - redraw extra funds that you have paid into your loan.
- Lock in your rate for certainty around what your repayments will be.
You can also swap from a variable to a fixed interest rate without cost.1
Variable rate 5.66%p.a
If you are looking for a loan that is not residentially secured, speak to us today on 13 10 12 to get your Business Options Loan rate.
1 Economic cost and fees may apply if you swap from a fixed to a variable interest rate before the end of a fixed rate period, or if you make additional repayments during a fixed rate period.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).