Every business is unique, so we work with you to ensure repayments are aligned with your anticipated cash flow and seasonality.
Benefits and features
Your own tailored repayments
End of lease options
Keep your equipment up to date
Renting means you can make use of the latest technology and most efficient equipment.
No deposit to pay and security is generally the equipment itself, so your capital stays in your business1.
What you need to know
- Minimum term is one year.
- Maximum term is four years.
- Other terms can be considered on application.
- Minimum loan amount is $50,000.
- Maximum loan amount is unlimited.
- Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually, in arrears, in advance.
- Seasonal - to suit your seasonal cash flow needs.
- The asset is generally used as the security. In some cases extra security might be needed which will be assessed on application.
Rates and fees
|Term rental2||$475 (plus GST)|
|Rent back||$550 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater (plus GST)|
|Specialised documentation||$750 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater|
|Early Termination Administration Fee||$125 per event (plus GST if applicable) applicable on prepayment of term renatals entered into after 11 November 2016|
|Personal Property Securities Registration and Maintenance Fee – term rental||$27.50 (GST inclusive)|
1Generally, the security is the asset itself; though in certain circumstances additional security might be required – this will be assessed on application.
2Fee applies for standalone facilities and those drawn under a Master Asset Finance Agreement.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).