- Which accounts can I set up with Payment approvals?
- How do I set up an account with Payment approvals?
- Can I manage who is set up as a creator or approver?
- How do I remove a creator or approver from an account?
- Why I am unable to add or remove an account from Payment approvals via NAB Internet Banking?
- How do I see who is a creator or approver on my account?
- What is the status of my payment?
- What do I do if an approver is unable to approve a payment?
- Why can’t I see a payment created by someone else?
- How do I know when a payment has been fully approved?
- What do I do if I’m attempting to approve a payment and it is over the daily limit?
Approvers can view the status of a payment within the Payment approvals list. Creators can view the status of a payment within the Payments list. Clicking on the payment within these lists will provide details on how many approvals are required and who can approve the payment.
You can view all of the eligible approvers within the Account details screen on NAB Internet Banking. If no approvers are available to approve a payment you may need to add additional approvers by attending any NAB branch or contacting your banker.
The last person to approve a payment will see the payment confirmation screen confirming the payment has been processed.
Approvers will be able to see the status of a payment via the Payment approvals list.
Creators will be able to see the status of a payment via the Payments list.
Payments requiring approval will be included within the creator’s daily transfer limit and not the daily limit of the approvers. If the creator’s daily transfer limit has been reached in a day you’ll be unable to approve a payment set up by that creator until the next day.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.