Did you know that you can automate repaying your personal loan with regular repayments?
If you don’t already have an automatic payment set up for your personal loan, follow this guide to set up regular repayments using NAB Internet Banking or the NAB app.
Remember, you’ll need to adjust your regular repayments if your contracted repayment amount changes for your personal loan.
If you’re looking to set up direct debit repayment that provides an option to adjust automatically , or set up repayments for a NAB Personal Loan from another financial institution, please complete and submit the direct debit request form (PDF, 541KB), opens in new window.
How to set up regular repayments
NAB Internet Banking
Set up a regular repayment via NAB Internet Banking.
- Log in to NAB Internet Banking, opens in new window.
- Select Transfer & Pay from the top menu.
- Select Transfer in the drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select your NAB transaction account to ‘Transfer from’.
- Select your NAB Personal Loan account as the ‘Transfer to’.
- Enter the Amount.
- For ‘When’ select Recurring.
- In the drop-down menu, select a Frequency.
- Set ‘start date’ as the date of your next repayment.
- Payments are set to ‘Until further notice’ by default.
- Select Next.
- Check all details are correct and select Confirm.
Set up a regular repayment via the NAB app.
- Log in to the NAB app.
- Tap Transfer & pay.
- Select your NAB transaction account you’d like to ‘transfer from’.
- Tap Transfer and select the account you’d like to ‘transfer to’.
- Enter the Amount.
- Tap Pay When and then Recurring.
- Tap Frequency and select from the options listed.
- Tap Set start date and select the date of your next repayment.
- Payments are set to ‘Until further notice’ by default. To continue, tap Apply.
- Tap Next.
- Confirm all details are correct and tap Pay.
Terms and Conditions
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.
Consider the NAB Internet Banking terms and conditions which apply when using NAB Internet Banking and the NAB app, before making any decisions regarding these products. The NAB app is compatible with Android™ and iOS, minimum platform requirements apply. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Target Market Determinations for these products are available at nab.com.au/TMD.