We’re transforming our business and setting up the bank for the future. Our Digital teams play a critical role in creating an effortless digital experience for our customers and colleagues. We use data insights and technology to provide world-class personalised and seamless digital touchpoints to assist our customers with their everyday banking needs.
Our Digital graduate roles are based in Melbourne.
What we look for in Digital graduates
We’re looking for curious and creative graduates who have a passion for digital technology and how it can be used to innovate and solve problems. Our Digital graduates have an interest in using data to understand customer behaviour and make sustainable business decisions. We want graduates with critical thinking and design capabilities who can help us deliver safe and sustainable digital banking solutions.
Our graduates are technologically savvy and interested in learning more about the practical application of UX/UI and artificial intelligence (AI). We welcome graduates with degrees in related fields such as:
- computer science
- data science
- digital technology
- information technology
- innovation and design
- marketing (focus on digital)
- project management.
The work you'll do in Digital
- Define customer needs, requirements and support the prioritisation and delivery of leading-edge features in our customer facing digital channels.
- Leverage data and insights to drive our personalisation strategy.
- Contribute to the digital sales growth strategy.
- Identify new ideas to improve the product funnel and build commercial cases for change.
- Enhance content management and ‘train’ the AI model supporting NAB’s customer-facing virtual assistant.
- Drive digital adoption by enhancing discoverability and usability of existing digital features.
- Execute strategies to enable colleagues to drive digital adoption with our customers.
Where Digital can take you
Our graduate program is designed to develop the foundations for our leading NAB Digital talent. Our graduates successfully transition into Analyst roles across product management, digital sales, digital marketing, user experience design or project management.
Other graduate careers to consider
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.