Graduate Program basics
The 2018 NAB Graduate Program is tailored to suit your skills and knowledge. It involves a number of rotations and experiences across our business, over a 15 month period. Rotations are designed to give you a broad experience- introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia’s largest and most successful financial institutions. You’ll begin at an operational level before getting the opportunity to work with senior level management.
When you apply for the NAB Graduate Program, you’ll be able to preference a program stream taking into consideration your desired location, the discipline you’ve studied and the business area you want to build your career in. You’ll have rotations within your ‘home’ stream ensuring exposure to core activities.
Not all streams are offered in all states, so make sure you check the graduate program-streams page carefully.
The 2018 Graduate Program is set to start on 5 February 2018.
During the program
As part of the graduate program, we’ll provide:
- rotations and experiences in real roles, doing real and meaningful work that contributes to NAB’s business priorities
- learning and development opportunities tailored to your needs
- a committed team to support you as you go, with supportive managers for each rotation
- exposure to senior leaders
- networking events to help you build connections
- opportunities to take ownership of or get involved in projects, initiatives, committees and community work
After the program
If you successfully complete the graduate program, you’ll be offered a permanent role with us.
Applications for the 2018 Graduate Program closed on Sunday 26 March at 11pm EST.