About Consumer and Wealth
We support the management of more than 5 million consumer relationships in Australia through our network of over 780 branches, brokers, contact centres and adviser teams. Consumer and Wealth also support the provision of quality financial advice through our financial planning networks.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider degrees/majors in:
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Broker Partnerships
- Direct Banking
- Wealth Advice
- U Bank
The work you’ll do in this stream
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- help customers with their day to day banking needs by working with our banking teams, at our branches or contact centres
- build relationships with Mortgage and Finance Brokers by providing loan products, under various brands, for them to offer to their clients
- be involved with major initiatives and projects to transform our business
- analyse performance data and provide insights on our performance as a business
- support customers to make financial decisions by working with our teams providing financial advice, guidance and analysis.
Where this stream can take you
Our Graduate Program is designed to lead to a career in Consumer Banking and Wealth. The type of roles available post program include Generalist Bankers, Analysts in Retail Enablement and Associate Financial Planners to name a few.