About Customer Products and Services
Customer Products and Services build and manage products to create the best customer experience possible. We’re also responsible for managing NAB’s digital channels, marketing, NAB Labs and corporate affairs activities.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider all degrees/majors in:
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- NAB Asset Management
- Banking Products, Consumer Lending
- Banking Products, Business Lending
- Deposit Products and Transaction Services
- Super and Investment Platforms
- Corporate Affairs
- NAB Labs
The work you’ll do in this stream
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- work with teams that provide investment management and asset consulting for institutional and retail clients
- assist in product and feature design and pricing
- work with teams on product strategy, innovation, development and management
- understand and provide lending, equipment finance, trade finance, and working capital solutions to our business customers
- assist in disruptive innovation programs
- work on platform operations support for our digital channels
- analyse and provide insights on the customer experience.
Where this stream can take you
Our graduate program leads to careers in product management, strategy, digital capability and asset management. Our graduates successfully transition into product, strategy, and analytics analyst roles.