Are you interested in learning more about how NAB creates and manages products and services that deliver the best possible experience for our customers? Or how we use digital channels along with traditional banking practices to support our consumer, business and wealth customers with their changing needs? Maybe you’re interested in how we provide innovative future banking solutions for them, in a fast paced, global banking environment.
If you are, then the Customer Products and Services graduate stream might be for you. The CP&S stream offers great exposure to product strategy, design and delivery, and marketing and channel management. You’ll get insights into product and service innovation, as well as transformation and product process improvement at NAB.
About Customer Products and Services
NAB’s Customer Products and Services division builds and manages consumer banking, business banking and wealth products, to deliver innovative financial products and solutions via the best customer experience possible.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider all degrees/majors in:
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Banking Products, Business Lending
- Banking Products, Consumer Lending
- Deposit Products and Transaction Services
- NAB Asset Management
- NAB Labs (NAB’s innovation hub)
- Superannuation and Investment Platforms
The work you’ll do in this stream
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- work with teams that provide investment management and asset consulting for institutional and retail clients
- assist in product and feature design and pricing
- work with teams on product strategy, innovation, development and management
- understand and provide lending, equipment finance, trade finance, and working capital solutions to our business customers
- assist in disruptive innovation programs
- work on platform operations support for our digital channels
- analyse and provide insights on the customer experience
Where this stream can take you
Our graduate program leads to careers in product management, strategy, digital capability and asset management. Our graduates successfully transition into product, strategy, and analytics analyst roles.