We provide assistance and guidance to all our employees – from Executive Management through to new employees and graduates. We support NAB by helping shape our workplace and culture through developing and managing people activities, services and communication.
This stream is offered in:
Degrees and majors you’ll need
We’ll consider degrees/majors in:
- Human Resources
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Group Employee Communications
- People Partnering
- Talent and Leadership
- Capability and Culture
- Performance and Reward
The work you’ll do in this stream
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- assist in the delivery of internal communications that engages and aligns our people to our vision
- work with different lines of businesses to provide strategic HR advice and support
- deliver against our talent acquisition, identification and measurement strategies
- engage our people with learning and development opportunities
- understand and drive our high performance work practices through performance and reward schemes; health, safety and wellbeing initiatives and workplace relations.
Where this stream can take you
Our graduate program will provide you with the foundations for a career in our People team. You’ll begin as an analyst allowing you to develop specialist human resources knowledge and broader consulting and project management capability.