Regional and Agribusiness brings together NAB's Agribusiness specialisation with business bankers from across Regional Australia.
Our team of more than 1,000 people in more than 130 locations across Australia. This includes general business bankers and specialist business bankers in Agribusiness, Health, Private, Professional Services, Government, Education, Community and Franchise.
Our focus on key regional geographies enables us to be true partners with our customers and work as One NAB. We are proud to be Australia's largest lender to agricultural business, banking 1 in 3 farmers.
The team comprises:
- Regional Customer Executives – who manage banking teams and are the face of NAB for their specific region
- Managing Partners – who lead, drive and support the team at their Banking Business Centre to build new customer relationships and grow existing relationships
- Generalist Bankers – who manage customer relationships and draw on specialists bankers to support their specific needs as they arise
- Specialist Bankers – who manage customer relationships in growth sectors and across specialist segments (Agri, Health, Private, GECF and Professional Services), and
- Associates – who assist bankers with customer management.