- Up to 44 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
- Earn NAB Rewards Points2 on eligible business purchases.
- Complimentary NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance3 and NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance4
- Multiple cards with individual credit limits under a single facility.
- Minimum credit limit: $5,000.
- Emergency travel assistance from Visa Global Service Centre, 24 hours, 7 days.
- Visa Front Line Access. Reserve tickets to some of the biggest events before they go on sale to the general public. Find out more about the benefits and features of Visa.
- Secure online shopping with Verified by Visa.
Rates and fees
- Earn 1 NAB Rewards Point for every dollar spent on everyday business purchases2
- Earn double points on purchases made in major department and hardware stores & triple points with Webjet, when travelling overseas or on overseas purchases made here in Australia. Find out more about Points Booster 5
- Find out more about NAB Rewards.
- Contactless payments, make payments under $100 by tapping your credit card
- Use your cards online, over the phone or in person, wherever Visa is accepted.
- ATM, EFTPOS, and NAB Telephone Banking (13 22 65, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- View statements and transactions online via NAB Internet Banking.
- Accepted at thousands of locations worldwide.
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
Points are earned and redeemed in accordance with the NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions available at rewards.nab.com.au. These terms describe the purchases not eligible to earn points. You must have an open and active NAB Rewards credit card account to earn points.
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
NAB Commercial Cards Transport Accident Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
Triple points = 1 standard point + 2 additional standard points (bonus points)
Overseas purchases - Purchases (in store and online) where the merchant, financial institution or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia. International transaction fees continue to apply.
Webjet - Purchases made online with Webjet via NAB Rewards Store or on Webjet.com.au.
Double points = 1 standard point + 1 additional standard point (bonus point)
Use your card to shop in-store and online at your favourite major department stores and hardware stores; such as, Myer, David Jones, Bunnings, Mitre 10 and many more – the choice is yours.
Points Booster is subject to the NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF, 268KB). Only eligible transactions under those terms and conditions earn points and bonus points. Points are credited to your points balance after the eligible transaction is credited to your NAB Rewards credit card account: for standard points within 3 business days of processing and for bonus points within 3 business days of processing.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
- NAB Rewards terms and conditions (PDF, 268KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Rates, fees and charges
Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Details are correct as at 3 July 2017 and are subject to change by NAB. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.