* Terms of up to 30 years
Terms of up to 30 years are available subject to qualifying criteria.
^ Additional eligibility requirements for special fixed rate of 2.45% p.a. offer:
- Borrow from $20,000 to $1,000,000.
- Suitable security must be provided.
- Application fees apply (available upon application).
- Your total business lending with NAB (existing and any new or refinanced lending under the offer) must be no more than $1 million.
- You must hold a NAB business transaction account before 31 October 2021 (NAB business transaction account may be opened concurrently with NAB Business Options Loan).
- The offer is available for new lending only (includes refinance from other financial institutions and new lending to existing customers).
- The offer is not available to self-managed super funds or for commercial property investment or development.
- The offer is available from 30 April 2021 until 31 October 2021. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the offer, an application must be submitted during the period that the offer is available and then approved and drawn down within the time period set out in the applicant’s loan offer.
- The offer cannot be used in connection with or in addition to any other discounts, promotions or rebates offered by NAB.
- The NAB Business Options Loan is only available to approved business applicants. The loan must be used for business purposes only. All applications are subject to the NAB’s lending criteria and credit approval processes. Complete loan terms and conditions are available on application and will be included in the letter of offer should your application be successful. Bank fees and charges may apply (available upon application).
Economic cost and fees may apply if you swap from a fixed to a variable interest rate before the end of a fixed rate period, or if you make additional repayments during a fixed rate period.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).
#The fast-tracked application process is only available for new lending of up to $2m on a new NAB Business Options Loan (includes refinance from other financial institutions and new lending to existing customers). There is no guarantee that your application will follow the fast-tracked application process. Your application may follow a slower process if, for example, your application is complex, you operate in a high risk industry or, as part of your application, NAB requires you to provide additional information.
~Not available for certain industries, loan purposes, transaction and security types including commercial property investment or development security (owner occupied allowed); Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and Land Banking; Rural property freehold; and Clearing ATO arrears. Certain restrictions apply to Home Lending as a joint application. Information correct as at 23 July 2021 and subject to change.