Assigning NAB Rewards to a user
The NAB Rewards service will automatically be registered to your NAB Connect, provided your NAB Rewards account/s is held within the same business name as your NAB Connect facility. Administrators will still need to assign the NAB Rewards service to users via self-service.
- From the Admin menu, select ‘Users & Permissions’.
- Select the user you would like to provide access to and select ‘Modify user’.
- Scroll to the Services section and select the ‘NAB Rewards Points’ service from the list.
- Scroll to the Resources section and select the ‘Accounts’ link.
- In the Assign accounts list, select the NAB Rewards account.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Modify user’ to save your changes. A message will display to advise the amendment request has been submitted.
- If you have Dual Administration enabled, your request will need to be approved by a second Administrator before the changes can be applied.
- Only accounts held under the same business name of your NAB Connect will be available in NAB Rewards.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.