- Link your card to your business transaction account and use it wherever Visa is accepted, including online and overseas.
- Pay for purchases under $100 with your business funds quickly and securely with Visa payWave. For purchases over $100, just tap your card and enter your PIN to pay.
- Tap and Pay with your Android phone using NAB Pay.
Features and benefits
Access your business funds easily
Get more from your business banking
- Make your banking easier by setting up recurring payments on your NAB Business Visa Debit card.
- Pay no ATM withdrawal fees at over 3,000 NAB ATMs and rediATMs across Australia.
Protect your business funds and purchases
- Protect your business against loss from fraud with Visa Zero Liability, NAB Defence and Verified by Visa.
- Enjoy complimentary NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 509KB)1 for added protection against fraud.
Use your business funds to pay for everyday business purchases wherever Visa’s accepted.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
How to get a NAB Business Visa Debit Card
Ways to order
- If you’re a NAB customer with a business transaction account that can be linked to a NAB Business Visa Debit Card, you can order your card using NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- If you don’t have a transaction account with NAB, you’ll need to apply for one of our business transaction accounts that can be linked to a NAB Business Visa Debit Card:
- Alternatively you can call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT) or visit your nearest NAB branch.
1 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.