- Low annual card fee.
- A business credit card with a competitive interest rate.
rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
interest free days1
minimum facility credit limit
Benefits and features
A low cost credit card
Manage your cash flow
Control your expenses
- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits under one facility.
- Monthly statements for each cardholder including a convenient summary table of your total facility.
Make the most of your card
more great benefits
NAB Defence detects fraudulent transactions. If fraud occurs, we’ll give back all your money.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
Before you apply
Information you'll need
- Copies of your business financial statements (at least one year required).
- Copies of any interim business financial figures.
- Copies of personal taxation returns for all business partners or directors.
- The current value of any personal assets and liabilities of all business partners and directors.
- Balances of any existing business loans/lines of credit.
- You may need to provide a copy of your Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Tax Portal Activity Statement and ATO Tax Portal Itemised Account (no more than three months old).
After you submit your application
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application and we will contact you within 48 hours to advise on the progress of your application.
- Once you have submitted this application, you will also be required to sign the necessary consents and complete a Cardholder Establishment Details form.
- If your business is a company, a Director's Guarantee may be required.
Things you need to know
- You can only apply online for a NAB Commercial Card Facility up to an amount of $50,000. For an application above $50,000, or if you have existing business lending with NAB, please contact 13 10 12 to arrange an appointment with a Business Banker.
Other ways to apply
Other ways to apply for a NAB Commercial Card are as follows:
- For NAB Low Rate Business Cards, download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 901KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001.
- Contact your NAB Business Banking Manager.
- Call the NAB Business Line on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
If you are an existing customer you can also apply for an additional cardholder by completing the Commercial Card Cardholder Request.
1 Interest free days on business purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
2NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.