- Low annual card fee.
- A business credit card with a competitive interest rate.
Special offer on a new NAB Low Rate Business Credit Card
Business Credit Card rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Annual card fee (per card)
Interest free days on business purchases1
Minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits - NAB Low Rate Business Credit Card
A low cost credit card
Make the most of your card
Manage your cash flow
Control your expenses
- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits under one facility.
- Monthly statements for each cardholder including a convenient summary table of your total facility.
Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business
- All Visa Commercial Card customers can claim Visa Business Offers.
- Gain access to a comprehensive suite of benefits across a variety of Business services including accounting software, marketing solutions as well as productivity tools that will enhance the efficiency of your business.
Eligibility requirements to apply online
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Please have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of reconciled business financial data from your accounting package.
All NAB Business Credit Cards come with these great benefits
NAB Defence detects fraudulent transactions. If fraud occurs, we’ll give back all your money.
Visa Secure reduces online fraud by confirming your identity.
Digital Wallet Pay
You can now tap and pay with the smartphones and wearables you already own and use everyday.
Want to know more?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you don’t have an accounting package or don’t wish to apply online:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 852KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business is registered for GST and has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes. You can't use funds to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you have existing NAB Business Lending, you can apply online for an additional NAB QuickBiz Loan, NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, NAB Business Credit Card or NAB Equipment Finance Loan 50 days after your most recent establishment date.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my limit after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
* Introductory interest rate
Offer commenced on 4 February 2019. The special introductory interest rate of 0% p.a. on purchases applies for 12 months from the date your account is opened by NAB. At the end of the 12 months, any purchase amounts owing will attract the interest rate for purchases that is then applicable to your account, which is equal to the NAB Low Rate Business Card rate advertised on nab.com.au and is subject to change. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
** Annual card fee waiver
Each Card issued under the Facility has an annual card fee of $60, payable in advance. However, the annual card fee will be waived for the first 12 months from the date the Facility was opened.
The first annual card fee will be payable and debited to the Account:
• for any Card issued and Used before the first anniversary of the date the Facility was opened – in the first Statement Period following that first anniversary; and
• for any Card which is first Used after the first anniversary of the date the Facility was opened – in the first Statement Period following the first Use of the Card. The fee will be a pro-rata amount based on the number of statement periods (whole or part) remaining from the date of first Use until the next anniversary of the Facility being opened.
We will confirm the date the Facility was opened with you in writing.
The subsequent annual card fees for each Card issued and used under the Facility will be debited annually on the statement date immediately after each anniversary of the date the facility was opened.
1 Interest free days on everyday business purchases
If you pay your closing balance on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers’ cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming-related purposes).
The NAB Low Rate Business Card is for business purposes only. Offer only available to new, approved NAB Low Rate Business Card customers who apply on or before the offer is withdrawn. A valid ABN is required to open a Commercial Card facility with NAB. ABN registration checks will be performed once the application has been received. Offer not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Please refer to the NAB Commercial Cards Facility Conditions (PDF, 417KB) for the terms and conditions about your NAB Low Rate Business Card.
Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian credit licence 230686 (NAB) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. The eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance Policy information booklet (PDF, 350KB) which may be amended from time to time. NAB does not guarantee this insurance.
- NAB Commercial Cards Facility Conditions (PDF, 417KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 350KB)
Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Details are correct as at 16 May 2019 and are subject to change by NAB. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.
You might also be interested in