- Low annual card fee.
- A business credit card with a competitive interest rate.
On a NAB Low Rate Business Card
rates and fees
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Annual card fee
interest free days on business purchases1
minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits
A low cost credit card
Make the most of your card
Manage your cash flow
Control your expenses
- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits under one facility.
- Monthly statements for each cardholder including a convenient summary table of your total facility.
Link your accounting dataFast & simple online application
For a quick online decision, simply upload your financial data from any accounting package software. It’s best if you have your financial reports ready to go before starting the application to streamline the process. If you have Xero or MYOB online accounting software it’s even easier – simply connect securely with your login credentials and we’ll do the rest. Find out more about generating reports in the right format.
Get startedYou can apply online if you're:
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and turnover of at least $100,000 per year.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Please have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of business financial data from your accounting software.
More great benefits
NAB Defence detects fraudulent transactions. If fraud occurs, we’ll give back all your money.
Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity with a password.
Want to know more?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you don’t have an accounting package or don’t wish to apply online:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 852KB). Complete, sign and return to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team, GPO 9992, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001 or;
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business is registered for GST and has a turnover of at least $100,000 per year.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes. You can't use funds to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my limit after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
* Introductory interest rate
Offer commenced on 4 February 2019. Offer applies to approved applicants only. Offer available until withdrawn. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the introductory interest rate offer, you must apply for a NAB Low Rate Business Card before the offer is withdrawn. The special introductory interest rate of 0% p.a. on purchases applies for 12 months from the date your account is opened by NAB. At the end of the 12 months, any purchase amounts owing will attract the interest rate for purchases then applicable to your account which is, equal to the NAB Low Rate Business Card indicator rate for purchases, which is available at nab.com.au and is subject to change. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
** Annual fee waiver
Offer commenced on 4 February 2019. Offer applies to approved applicants only. Offer available until withdrawn. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice. To be eligible for the annual card fee waiver, you must apply for a NAB Low Rate Business Card before the offer is withdrawn. Each card issued under the facility has an annual card fee of $60, payable in advance. The first annual card fee will be debited on the later of: a. the first anniversary of the date the facility was opened if the card is first used before that anniversary; and b. a day during the statement period in which first use of that card occurs. The fee will be a pro-rata amount based on the number of statement periods (whole or part) remaining until the next anniversary of the facility being opened. We will confirm the date the facility was opened with you in writing. Any annual card fees incurred in the first 12 months from the date the facility was opened will be waived. The subsequent annual card fees for each card issued and used under the facility will be debited annually on the statement date immediately after each anniversary of the date the facility was opened.
1 Interest free days on business purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.