Steps to make an urgent Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) payment
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started.
- From the Payments menu, select ‘Pay anyone (Domestic)’.
- Under Payment Method, select ‘RTGS’.
- Select the account you want to Pay From.
- You can select an existing payee from the drop-down list or select ‘Create payee’ to make a payment to a new payee.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Select the frequency and date of the payment.
- Enter a reference for your payee.
- You can also enter a description for yourself – this will appear on your account statement.
- You can enter in additional information by selecting Add additional information.
- Select Submit to send your payment for authorisation.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.