You can apply online right now - it takes less than 10 minutes and you don't need to be a NAB customer.
Before applying, ask yourself some questions.
How long will it take?
What should I know before applying?
What happens after I apply?
- Once you've completed the form, you'll receive a confirmation webpage and automatic email (to the email address you have provided) to confirm your application was successfully submitted. Your email address will only be used to communicate with you about your application
- A Welcome Pack will be sent to you in the mail that will contain more information about the next steps
- If you aren't already a NAB customer, you will need to complete a 100 point identification check before you can withdraw any money from your account.
- NAB will never email you requesting any personal information, such as your account name or number
- Online applications are protected by encryption so your details stay safe