Effective 17 June 2019
|NAB Classic Banking||NAB Retirement Account||NAB Flexiplus Mortgage Account
||NAB iSaver||NAB Reward Saver||NAB Cash Manager|
NAB Transaction Accounts
NAB Savings Accounts
|Monthly Account Service Fee||No Fee1||No Fee||n/a4||No Fee||No Fee||No Fee|
|Non-NAB ATM withdrawal or Balance Enquiry2||n/a||n/a|
|Overseas ATM||Refer to Section 2||Refer to Section 2||n/a||n/a||Refer to Section 2|
|NAB Telephone Banking||6|
|NAB Internet Banking||6|
|Overseas access||Refer to Section 2||Refer to Section 2||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Australia Post & Bank@Post™ Access||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a
Included in the Monthly Account Service Fee which is the fee payable on the last banking day of a month and debited at any time after that, usually no later than on the first banking day of the following month.
- On 22 January 2010, NAB removed the monthly account service fee and made a commitment that it would never be reintroduced.
- Non-NAB ATM: Fees may apply to transactions at ATMs operated by other ATM networks.
- Where you use an account to operate a NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage facility it will be referred to by us in this booklet as a NAB FlexiPlus Mortgage Account.
- Annual Facility Fee applies to NAB Flexiplus Mortgage Accounts. Refer to Section 4.
- After the initial deposit, other deposits to a NAB iSaver account can only be made by transferring funds from the eligible NAB account. This can be done by using the funds transfer option in NAB Internet Banking and NAB Telephone Banking. Refer to Part A clause 2.11 of the Personal Transaction and Savings Products Terms and Conditions.
- To and from an eligible NAB transaction account only. Refer to Part A clause 2.4 of the Personal Transaction and Savings Products Terms and Conditions.
- Cheque access via bank cheque only from NAB branches. Fees and charges may apply.