The last thing you want on holiday is to run into trouble and find that you’re not insured. It could not only ruin your holiday, it can make coming home pretty rough too.
We have two ways to make sure you and your family are covered while you’re away.
NAB Travel Insurance
Don’t let the unexpected ruin your holiday. Whether you’re staying in Australia or going overseas NAB Travel Insurance can help you.
Benefits and features
- Unlimited cancellation and medical cover1.
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance.
- Cover for luggage, travel documents and credit cards1.
- Dependent children under 21 covered for free1.
- $3000 rental vehicle excess cover1.
- Pregnancy covered under certain circumstances1.
For more information – visit the NAB Travel Insurance page
Complimentary insurance through your credit card
Some of our credit cards also offer complimentary travel insurance when you meet the eligibility criteria and spend $500 or more before you travel on pre-booked airfares, a cruise, tours, hire cars or other hired transport and/or accommodation.2 We have travel insurance for:
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Domestic Hotel Burglary
To find out more read our NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PFD, 934KB).