Important information before you start
- Only the Cardholder can raise a dispute.
- Please check the transaction carefully against your statement to make sure you really need to dispute it.
- You need to dispute your transaction within 75 days to enable us to raise a chargeback to the merchant under MasterCard® scheme rules. You might be liable for loss on any disputed transaction, if it’s proven you’ve unreasonably delayed notifying NAB.
- The amount of your disputed transaction will be held against your card balance until we can resolve your dispute.
Ready? Follow these steps
- Complete the NAB Traveller Card Dispute Claim Form (PDF, 2.7MB).
- Send us the completed form by email or mail:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Disputes, NAB Traveller Card 72 Christie Street St Leonards NSW 2065 Australia
- Send more information as quickly as possible, if we ask for it. This might include:
- evidence of the transaction
- full description of items (if what you received wasn’t what you ordered)
- details of the goods or services you didn’t receive.
Not a NAB Traveller Card transaction?
Read about disputing other types of transactions.